Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Monkey Birthday Card!



Hi Everyone!
I hope that you are all having a great day. My day has been wonderful, I have been able to get a few cards done today, Here is one that I made for my nephew, he is turning 4 next week and I call him my little monkey.
I had a lot of fun making this card, I got the “create a critter” cartridge last week and this is the first card I have made with it and I LOVE IT!

monkey is cut at 3 1/2

The back ground paper is from K&co stack,
either Best of K&Co 1 or too. I can't remember.

printed the tag out on computer and added rhinestones 

Thanks for stopping by!
~Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Cute monkey. Love the card. I am a new follower and love to invite you to my blog for a give awAy. Enter @ lenascrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!