Monday, May 16, 2011

Award! Thank you so much Tisha and scrappin C

Hey everyone! I received a blog award from Tisha and scrappin C! Thank you both so very much for the lovely award!


So to receive this award I will have to:

Wear this badge proudly on your blog and share it with friends. Share this award with 10 people that you think have Cricut-tastic blogs. You also have to tell 5 cricut related things about yourself.





I always hate having to give an award to just 10 people so I am giving this award to all of you crafters out there in blog land! I love all of your work and all of you are truly an inspiration to me!


So 5 cricut related things about me..
I got my cricut in February and I love it, before then I had hijacked my moms. 
My favorite cartridge is create a critter
I just got Everyday paper dolls @ walmart for 30 bucks! can you believe that!
I try to use my cricut everyday and on days that I can't I feel as if I have abandoned  her!
I have 8 carts now and want so many many more, it is like an addiction! 




Thanks ladies for the award, I will wear it proudly.. 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so deserve the award! I love all of your projects. I really like how you gave the award to all crafty bloggers. Great idea. LOL!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning My Bloggy Friend.
    I have an award for you on my blog!
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!