Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop
You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the beginning
Be sure to visit Erica's Blog tomorrow for over 50 NEW projects that you did not see today....
Also make sure to follow Erica's blog so you will know when she has contests, prizes, challenges, swaps & special online coupons.
Don't forget to comment along the way on all of the blogs today and tomorrow to be entered to win the Cricut cartridge that Erica is giving away today.
Winners will be announced on her blog on Tuesday!
You Should have hopped from Candice
For the blog hop I made 2 projects for ya. I know your excited to see them so lets get started.
Cartridges used : Preserves, hopscotch imagine, kates kitchen imagine, and best friends imagine.
On the Preserves Cart on page 59 I cut the Lemon at 3.3" on the imagine.
for the leaves I used stock colors and the best friends cartridge. I then filled the lemon with a pale yellow and a cream for the highlight.
For the card base I used craft card stock and rounded the corners and inked it with Tim Holts vintage photo ink
I used an EK success deco scallop punch and added scallops to both side of the green paper. Then I used twine in red to add a little interest.
Then I used foam tape to pop up the lemon. I added a little stickles.
On to my next card. I didn't take as many pictures cause I didn't want to over load ya.
Card 2 Country life
|Country life cartridge page 68 cute at 4"|
|here it is assembled. I used Pearly paper for the water can and added some |
glossy accents to look like water on the flower.
I used a creative charms rhinestone for the center of the flower
|I used papers from my stash for the back ground. then with more of the pearly paper I punch a border with ms eyelet punch.|
I cut the top-note shape from the imagine stock images. The stamp is from studio g $1 stamps.
which I stamped with memento rich cocoa ink.
I added a bow and popped up the water can.
Thanks for Hopping along with us.
Here's the entire line up in-case you get lost along the way.
1. Start My Cricut Craft Room http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
2. Sharon http://simplysweetbysharon.blogspot.com
3. doris http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com -
5. pattie http://sweetpsscrapbooks.blogspot.com
6. heather f - http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com
7. Sue-ann http://suzyssimplecrafts.blogspot.com
8. claire r http://www.threewaterscreations.com/
10.Ericas’ Project http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com
11. Miranda http://www.nanasscrapspot.com
12.heather e http://pinkpunkcosmo.blogspot.com
13. gloria c http://craftnthings.blogspot.com
14. Vickie M - http://stayathomemomof2inohio.blogspot.com
15. lisa carrier http://ourcraftingcorner.blogspot.com
16. claire s http://www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com/
17. Deirdre http://glitteredroses.blogspot.com/
19. Shelley http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/
20. Cheri http://cheribug-lovincricut.blogspot.com
21. kathy jo http://skrappindiva.blogspot.com/
22. Candice http://stampinpearls.blogspot.com
23. Sarah W - www.craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com (You are here)
24.Erica’s Blog candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com/ (NEXT)
A very special thank you for today's Sponsor of our Blog Hop