Monday, June 20, 2011

You special day! wedding card

Hi Everyone! I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend. It is a little stormy here in NC This morning, but the rain is nice. I have a card to share today that I created for a monthly swap group.  The Theme was Thank you or wedding and I decided on the latter.

 Ok So I used Stretch your Imagination(page 72 on shift mode) to cut the cake and all its layers on 5".  I embellished the cake with some creative charms flat back pearls. I used my MS doily lace punch. and Then tied some white ribbon with tulle  and ribbon pearls.  I printed out the sentiment on my computer and inked around the edges.


I just love it. I had to make 9 of these! I hope that girls that got them really liked them.
I think its my favorite card that I have ever made.  

Thanks for stopping by! I hope that you enjoyed my card!

have a great day and God bless you all!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the blog design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! The colors are fabulous. The tulle is so cute and I love the cake. Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, I can see why this is your favorite!! It is really pretty. I am sure the ladies who received them loved them:) TFS!
    ~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why this is your favorite it's a fantastic card very elegant. Love the blog too.
    Tina from PA
    tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic cards collection,I love all the texture you are used in here ....This is the perfect wedding card!!!
    plastic id cards online
    plastic gift cards

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!