Friday, January 25, 2013

Just BEEcause

Hi Crafty Friends!

I hope you all have been having a fabulous week. My week has been wonderful but I am so looking forward to the weekend, 

I have a cute little card for your viewing pleasure today.
For this cutie I used the Stamp set Pun Fun from close to my heart for the bee and the sentiment. 
(Link to my store above and in side bar)

I colored it using my American Crafts colored pencils. 

The card base is 4 by 4 and I used a shimmer Yellow paper from recollections. 
The polka dot is 3 3/4 square. 
and the flag shape is 3 x 2 1/2. To get the cuts to line up at the bottom I cut the flag shape on both pieces at the same time. By having them line up at the bottom, Then after cutting the boarder amount was the same all around. 

Ok so after the cutting the flag I did some black dash line and a flight path for the bee. I then ran some twine around the card and through the flag shape. I tied a little bow and added some black rhinestones and stickles to the wings. 



Thanks for stopping by! I hope you all have a great weekend and get your craft on! I will be back on Monday with another project for you. Until then Happy Crafting!

1 comments:

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!