Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Altered Photo Albums

Hi Everyone!
Sorry that I have been MIA for such a long time, but I have been really sick. I am feeling a little better today and I wanted to share a few photo album that I created the other night.
I had a photo album box set just sitting on the shelf, never even opened it. So I thought that I would alter the albums and give them to someone who could use them.





it was really fun making these albums! The paper measures 6 by 12 which I glued down using zip dry paper glue. 
I just cut the circles from accent essentials. cut the colored scallops at 2 1/2 and the white circles are 2".


Thanks for stopping by! I hope to get post up more regular now that I am feeling a bit better. 

Big Crafty Hugs
SARAH

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Thanks so much for the sweet comments you left on my blog today ;)
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!