Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers day!

Hi everyone! WOW it has been a long time. its funny how time just seems to fly by and before I knew it a month has gone by and no blogging was done!
I have really missed sharing with all of you reading your comments and sharing my love of crafting.

I just wanted to tell you all Happy Fathers day and share a few cards with you.
Please remember to take time and let your dad's know just how much they mean to you, Don't forget your Father in Heaven. Thank you God for the wonderful life that you have blessed me with, all the wonderful people that you have placed in my life.

fisherman card


Farmer card

The fisherman card was made using Everyday paper dolls

The farmer card was made using Create a critter and everyday paperdolls and the grass is from Plantin schoolbook

I really had fun making the farmer card for my Father in Law. 

I am going to try and start posting more, I am not planning on taking a month off again. 
Enjoy your Sunday! 
Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!