Thursday, March 15, 2012

wild card birthday!

Hello Ladies!

Today is a beautiful day, and I am so blessed and thankful for the day that God has given me. I hope that you all feel the same way. 
I have a cute little card and envelope to show you all today. I made it with the wild card cartridge.
When I got this cart I was a little intimidated by it but once I tried it. It is SUPER EASY to use. 
The one thing I would tell you is cut the envelope first. Then cut the card and layers. 
I made this cute little birthday card. 
I embossed the cupcake with d'vine swirls and then added stickles for the icing. 
The envelope had little candles that it cut out so I used worn lipstick distress in to make them show up. 
I think it turned out super cute. 



well that's all folks.
Until next time crafty hugs
Sarah



2 comments:

  1. I love this card...the extra texture and bling really makes this card pop. I think I need to pull this cartridge out and give it a visit. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!