Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Wish List

Hi Friends! Its Festive Fridays over at My Cricut craft room and today we were to make Wish list. I used the Close to my Heart Art Philosophy Cartridge to create my wish list cards.

Here's a picture and then I will tell you what I did.
The tree cut is from pg 52 @ 3 1/2"
The label cut is from pg 65 @ 3"



I then stamped the word wish and hand wrote the word list.

On the inside of my standard size card I added 2 sheets of white paper cut at 4 by 5 for me and my hubby to write our Christmas wishes on.
Very easy way to make a list so that I will know just what he wants and more importantly so that he knows what I want haha!!!

Thanks for stopping by. Please head over to My Cricut craft room and see what the other design team sisters made.

Dont forget to join us tomorrow for our 100 cartridge blog hop.

Crafty Hugs!
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. I really love the wish list that you created. I may have to scrap lift this for my kids list for next year. Thanks for sharing!

    Robin
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wish list idea! Like how you added some bling on your trees. :)

    Tami
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea Sarah! Gotta make those wishes KNOWN, that is for sure!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah I really love this. The tree design is so pretty. I love the background. TFS~Mary M
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!