Thursday, December 27, 2012

HELLO!!!

Hi Guys! Wow it has been one crazy month and I can't believe that I haven't posted anything in 20 days...

I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed the holidays with your families and friends.

I wanted to show you a couple of the cards that I made this year, I know it is late but I thought that some of you might be interested in what I have been in to.

So here they are.
My Fav. That I made.



I made some other ones but they got shipped out before I remembered to take pics. oops, That happens a lot with me.

well I just wanted to Check in and say that I have missed posting and hope to back at it very soon. I have just been so busy with the holidays and dr apt that I haven't really been that crafty.

Crafty Hugs and Love
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I love these cards...my fav is the gingerbread....so cute! Thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the wreath very cute :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!