Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hey Chicka!


Hello Crafty Friends!
I hope you are all having a wonderful Thursday. I have been crafting up a storm and just loving that I have time to get in my craft area. I suffer from anxiety and depression and getting in the zone helps take away all of that, so if you have those problems I would love to hear about how crafting has helped you. I know it can be a sensitive subject to talk about but I think it is time to get it out in the open. So that others know that there is someone out there that understands them.
Ok so I have been on this Chick and Chicken kick all this week. Next week I am gonna have to find something else to focus on. Hehe! 

.I used country life to cut out the chicken. I cut her out at 3”. Here are some pictures of the cuts and the card.








I guess that is it for today. I hope you all decide to get in your crafty space and get some crafting done today!
Thanks for visiting my blog and see you tomorrow.

Crafty hugs
Sarah

1 comments:

  1. This is TOOO cute Sarah!!! I LOVE that you got inside a CRAFTY ZONE and are using your new mini!!! Great job!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!