Wednesday, December 15, 2010

First Blog post:)

I've had this blog account for over a year and I have never posted anything. When I signed up for the account I had good intentions but never got around to them, I guess I was nervous. lol! I would like to tell ya a little about myself in this first post so we can get to know each other. I am a 30 year old country girl who loves the simple things in life.My husband is my best friend and we have been married for 3 year, but together for 14 years. wow that's a long time! I am newly into crafting and I have found that it is a great stress relief and I find it enjoyable. This is going to be my space to show off my crafts that I create. Thanks for viewing! 
Believe in yourself and anything is possible!

 Have a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!