Sunday, December 19, 2010

Snowman Gate Card for MPS Challenge day 6

Hi Everyone!

           My Pink Stamper is having a challenge to create a holiday card or layout, so I decided to make 
this  super cute snowman gate card. This project was a lot of first for me, First Gate card and my first digital stamp and coloring. I think it turned out GREAT for all those first.
Here's what I did!
The card is cut at 4 1/4 by 11
and scored @ 2",3 3/4", 7 1/4", and 9"
Here's the card closed! sorry bout the shadow. 

The snowman is a digital stamp from pamelasgallery.com
I used crayons for the coloring
I just love how he turned out.
Not to bad for my first if I say so myself! lol
The back ground is cut at 31/4" by 4"
I just used word to create a scroll.
The back paper is from Michael's,
 in the bulk paper the name is Euphoria.(if that helps)

Another shot of my card!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day everyone!
Remember nothing is impossible when you believe in yourself

~Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah!
    You asked about my Rudolph goody bags. This is what I used for my measurements:

    The bags were 3x5 cello bags from Hobby Lobby
    The white cardstock was cut 4 x 41/2, then folded in half & stapled to the bag
    The red was cut 3 3/4 x 2
    Pattern paper cut 3 1/2 x 1 1/4
    Rudolph was cut at 2 1/4

    Hope this helps!

    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is wonderful!!! You did a fabulous job on it. Just love it. TFS
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, what a lovely sweet card. Your coloring technique is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is super cute!! Thanks for the nice comments on my blog. I'm now a follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for such wonderful comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just thought I would let you know that I put a link to your blog on my blog. Love ya sis!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!