Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone! I hope that this post finds you all well. I had a wonderful Christmas and I am looking forward to 2011. I have been a little under the weather the past week so sorry I haven't posted any new projects. Plus I thought that I had broken my foot but it is just badly sprained. Thank you God! 


So what are your Resolutions for the new year. I know that most people make them, and then break them but this year I have decided to use resolutions that I can achieve. I hope that you did too.

My resolutions for the new year are 

  • Get organized
  • declutter my house
  • save money ( I can dream can't I) 
  • lose a little extra baggage.
 Happy 2011 Everyone!
~Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh I hope you and your foot feel better soon! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh poor foot! But Happy New Year! I have a little Blog Award for you HERE

    ((Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!