Saturday, January 29, 2011

I Got an award!

Lynda over at lynda's creative touches has awarded me with The stylish blogger award! 


It is such an honor to receive these awards. When I started my blog I never
 thought that I would ever have any followers, or did I think that I would 
inspire people. I just wanted a place to enter all the wonderful Challenges out there, but the more that I posted and received comments I felt more inspired and found wonderful inspiration in all of you!


Upon receiving this award I must thank the person who gave this to me and link it back to their blog and share 8 things about myself. Also, pass along the award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered and leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition.

I have found so many deserving people over the last week. I wish I could give all of you one!
so here are the ones that I have chosen!

Scrappin C
Kathy
Rose
Debbie
Jen
Pattie
Zloe crafting
Paula

Please visit these wonderful ladies!

 Now to share 8 things about myself! 
~ I am a very determined sometimes stubborn person, tell me that I cant do something and I will prove you wrong
~ My favorite color is lime green. 
~ I love to cook, I want to be a chef one day
~ I love to take pictures, of everything but I take the most of Sunsets
~ Family is so important to me, I think you can have no material things in life, but still be the richest with the love of family
~ I don't own a Cricut (yet) I use my moms to create some of my cards
~I love butter pecan ice cream
~ I love Stars, anything stars.


So thank you so much Lynda for the award! 
~ Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Sarah! That is so sweet!! You just made my day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Sarah!! I will post this on Monday! Have a great weekend.
    :) Patti

    http://lilbitcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited Sarah!! You're very sweet & thank you for choosing me!!!! I will post this on Sunday... my son had basketaball all day today, and I'm honestly pooped!!!

    THANK YOU AGAIN..... so much!!!

    ~Ola
    zloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!