Monday, April 16, 2012

My Imagine-ation Monday @ My Cricut Craft Room


Hello and Happy Monday!
It is time for another Imagine-ation Monday over at My Cricut Craft Room.
That means on Monday the Design Team makes a project with either the Imagine, E2 or Cricut mini.


I will give you a peek at my project that I created on my Imagine and then we will get started with the details.

Ok so on to my card
Recipe for success:
Kate's kitchen imagine cartridge 
       pg. 17 I print and cut the image in the layers 2 times at 2.9"
pg. 25 cut 2 times at 1"
Imagine more imagine cartridge
pg 29 the bonus image card cut @ 8"

I cut the tea pot from kates kitchen in the layer mode and cut 2 of each. 
I then added foam tape to one layer and popped them up to add dimension. 


This is the bonus card from the Imagine more cart. I cut it at 8 in and  then scored it at 4 in.


                          This is the glue that I used to adhere the cuts to my card.


                                  Here is the card assembled. So cute. I just love my imagine.

It had to see but I added some stickles around the banner and a few spots on the yellow bottom.  




I hope you enjoyed my card. To see more projects like mine please visit My Cricut Craft Room


Crafty Hugs!
Sarah

13 comments:

  1. Very cute I love it! Tea pot is adorable. I love ur nails too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Imagine too! cute card!
    TFS Janet Royer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got Kate's ABC but I don't have that one!! Gotta get it! Love the sparkly banner. Your project is TEA-licously cute!
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute! I love this image!
    Miranda :)
    MCCR DT
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am jealous! I do not have an Imagine! That tea pot is just adorable! Great job Sarah!
    Teresa
    DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card, when I see great designs like this it really makes me wish I had gotten an imagine!!
    Cindylu

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad you posted your link on FB. I got an error when I clicked the link on Erica's blog! Your card is so adorable. I am also a big fan of the Beacon 3 in 1 glue! I use it on almost everything!

    DT sister
    Tracy
    http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable, I love the imagine, just need to start using it more often

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! Love the color combo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your link is wrong on Erica's page but I found you!! SO stinkin cute! I just love it and all your detailed instructions! TFS!
    Connie
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great use of this image Sarah.I do see the stickles too, lol. TFS, Mary M

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your blog page and many ideas. Thanks. Irene

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I LOVE the little tea pot and cup... so adorable...
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!