Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sketch and Color Challenge over @ My Cricut Craft Room

Hi All! I hope you week is off to a wonderful start. 
This week over at My Cricut Craft Room the card sketch and color challenge is to use the colors apple, grape and blueberry ( or green, purple and blue) and this sketch.


This is my first time ever using a sketch and I have to say that I had a lot of fun playing along.

here is the card that I made.


I used my G to create a window card I think that I used George and basic shapes for the square and then for the scalloped square I used accent essentials.


The puppy is from Create a Critter. 
The tree and flowers are from Bloom 
The birds are from everyday pop up cards 
The bunnies are from sugar and spice. 





close of the window





This challenge runs until the 24th of April.  I hope that you will play along. 
The winner of the challenge will receive a $15 gifts certificate to Erica's craft room store

To enter the challenge please link up to the inlink on Ericas blog or you can check out below for all the details and to link your project.




4 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely awesome! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute I love it! Good Luck Hope You Win!

    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is incredible sarah! What a fantastic job you did and wonderful take on the sketch. TFS, Mary M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love all the details. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!