Thursday, June 14, 2012

Lemonade card



Hi Crafty Friends!
I hope that you are all having a wonderful week. Mine has been wonderful. Yesterday was my hubby’s Birthday. My mom took us out for lunch and then his mom made him dinner so I was lucky in not having to cook.
My life has been a little crazy the past week and I haven’t been able to craft as much but I wanted to share a card that I had made a while back that I never shared.
Here is my card and then I will tell ya what I did:



I used the Just because card cricut cartridge
I cut the envelop 1st from page 69 using the shift key. It ended up cutting at 4 ¼
The card base and layer shaper were cut form pg 60 at 6”
The paper for the layer is from K&co confetti stack.
I cut the lemonade glass @3 ½ from pg 69
The cut inside the card is from the stencil cut on pg 69 and I cut it at 2 ½

After I assembled the lemonade, I added glossy accents to make It look shiny like liquid. I used a creative memories rhinestone to the lemon.
I then added all the elements to the card base.
using ribbon from my stash I tied a simple bow.


Thanks for stopping by to check out my creation.  I hope you all have a great weekend and  maybe I will be back sometime this weekend with another post.

Until then Crafty Hugs!
Sarah


1 comments:

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!