Monday, June 4, 2012

Today's letter of the day is W




Hello! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and were able to visit all the blogs on the 100 cartridge hop.

Well its Monday again and it's time for the design team members to create a project either using the letter W or our Imagines.  I chose to create a project for the letter of the day.

For the W I used the wild card cartridge to create this darling phone card and envelope.

Here is my project for today.


I cut the envelope first at 4 1/2 inches from pg 58  
I then cut the inside layer for the envelope using paper from my minds eye stella and rose stack. I think it fits the retro phone well.
I then cut the phone shaped card from the same page at 4 1/2. I cut it 2 times once in the teal and then again in black. I cut the dial and the cord from the icon and the layer buttons.


Thanks for stopping by. Please visit My cricut craft room to see what the other designers have made for today.

Crafty Hugs
Sarah

7 comments:

  1. Adorable card...I love this cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah - I just love your telephone shaped card! Cute Cute Cute!
    Teresa
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card
    Lisa
    MCCR DT
    http://ourcraftingcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so cute. I pinned it to my Pinterest.
    KathyJo

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this card!! the phone is such an awesome way to say.. call me., etc.... love it!! mu cricut craft room dt sis.. Doris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I love the envelope liner too...so pretty!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment.
    I am your newest follower! :)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!