Saturday, September 15, 2012

spooky bird Halloween card

Hi Crafty Pals!!!

I have a cute and simple card to share with you today. I used 3 birds on parade and paper dolls dress up to make this cute Halloween card.


Isn't he a cutie.. Ok so here's what I did.

The Ghost bird is from 3 birds on parade pg 39 cut @ 3 1/2

The fence is from paper doll dress up and I used the fit to length button and 4". I can;t remember what size it cut it out at but it worked perfect.

Ok So the card base is an A2 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 and I rounded the bottom 2 corners.
The next layer is from recollections Midnight Magic mat pack that I picked up last year on clearence. I cut it @ 4 by 5 1/4 and I inked it with Tim Holtz peeled paint distress ink.

In that same stack there is a border page and that is where the diamond border came from. I then used a studio G mini punch to punch out those little bitty spiders.

next I attached the fence and doodled around it with white gel pen.

Then I popped up my little Ghost bird and added some google eyes for fun.

I didn't like the way the words cut out so I just used a stamp for the word bubble.
I out lined it in firefly stickles and then covered the treat bag is orange peel stickles.

I just love how it turned out.
Here are some more pics of it.







Thanks for stopping by!
Crafty hugs and love
Sarah

1 comments:

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!