Thursday, September 13, 2012

Theme day Thursday!!!! Lunch Box items!!!



Hi Crafters! It's Theme day Thursday again and today we were to make something for someone's lunch.

I chose to make a lunch box tag for my nephew.
I used tags bags boxes and more 2 and simply charmed.

Here is a pic of the front and back and then I will tell you what I did.









The tag is from pg, 24 on Tags, bags, boxes and more 2 using the tag feature key, and I cut that at 4.73" I cut that 3 times. twice in patterned paper and once in kraft card stock. 

The Pizza is from Simply charmed pg, 76 and is cut at 2.53.

For Jordan's name I used A child's years and cut it at 1.5"

here are my cuts (excuse my nasty mat.. its 2 years old)





I assembled my tag, and pizza. 

I adhered the pizza on one side and his name on the other. 

papers are from my minds eye, lime twist, out of the blue 6x6 pad

 I then used my crop a dile to punch a hole in the tag. 












I wanted to make the tag durable so I used my yourstory to laminate it. 


I use the scotch laminating pouches instead of the Your story ones because they are much cheaper. I can get this pack at wal-mart for around 3 buck for 20.
 Tag in the pouch
 I had to run the tag through the lamination machine several times but in the end it came out looking great.



I had to re punch the tag and then I added some orange twine.



I had so much fun making this lunch tag for my nephew. I know that he will be the talk of the lunch table. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my post. Please stop by My Cricut Craft Room to see what my other design team sister have made for you viewing pleasure. 


Crafty love and Hugs!
Sarah!!!!




4 comments:

  1. Sarah, this is super cute and your nephew should love it! I love the pizza and now I am hungry! LOL!
    Teresa
    MCCR DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love the pizza tag!

    Susie
    MCCR DT Sis
    http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah,
    Your lunch box tag is adorable! I love the great idea! Thank you for the inspiration!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun idea. Love that you did both sides.
    MCCR DT sis

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!