Monday, February 11, 2013

Flowers for my friend Valentine's day Card




Hello Crafty Friends!
I hope that you had a great weekend. I know that mine was great even though it was uneventful. I enjoyed spending time with my family and getting some crafting in.
I have a super cute Valentine’s day card to share with you today. I used 3 birds on parade and a paper heart doily to create my card. Take a look!

The bird is cut @3” from 3 birds on parade. I just inked the edges and for the flowers I used flat back pearls and colored them with my copic light orange marker to change their color. I then added glossy accents to the beak and legs of the bird.
The doily came from a large pack that I picked up at the dollar store. I used memento ink in a very light pink to change the color of the doily. I then added that to the card.





I used some American crafts ribbon along the top.


The sentiment is from studio g.


I think that is all that I did. Sorry I didn’t write down all my steps this time as I wasn’t planning on sharing this one. But when it came out so cute I just had to let you see it.

Until next time
Crafty Hugs
Sarah

2 comments:

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!