Sunday, February 10, 2013

Kreative Karma DT Post "Lovin' Those Birthdays"

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today is my design team post over at Our Kreative Karma! Our theme this month is "lovin those Birthdays" so you may be asking what does that mean. well since it is February  we can make either a birthday project or something for love and Valentine's day. I chose to make something for Valentines day!



So Here is my Love inspired card:





The card is A2 sized measuring 4 1/4 by 5 1/2
The brown dot layer is 5 1/4 by 4
The pink rose layer is 5 1/4 by 3
The banner is 5 by 2 1/2
I used the fiskars scallop punch to add a border to each side of the banner.
Then I added flat back pearls to each scallop.

For the heart. I used the Close to my heart Artiste cartridge and cut the scallop heart at 1 1/2" and the regular heart @ 1"

I then added crackle accents to the heart for a vintage look.

 I then used the close to my heart love and comfort sympathy set for the sentiment. I stamped it with tuxedo black ink.













                         I used brown ribbon to tie a bow around the banner portion of the card




So there is my lovely "vintagey" feeling card.

I would love for you to stop by over at the Our Kreative Karma blog and follow us.

Crafty Hugs
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely Valentine Sarah!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sarah! I have got to create with this cartridge!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah this card is BEA-UTI-FUL!!! I just adore the layers and pearls on this card! You got vintage DOWN!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!