Saturday, February 9, 2013

Thanks a melon!

Hi Crafty Friends!

I am so happy to be able to post back on my blog. My keyboard on my computer had been messed up since the doggy drink accident. I had ordered one a week ago and when it came it was the wrong one so I had to order another and It finally came today and we got it installed. Super happy Girl right here!!!

I have a cute little shaped card that I wanted to share with you today.



I sized every thing in my gypsy and I didn't save the file so I am not really sure of the sizes. But the watermelon cut comes from simply charmed.  I just welded together 2 of the bases and then created the layers. I ran the red part the Swiss dot cuttle bug folder and inked it with festive berries distress ink.

For the little tag I use Pink Stampers fruit and veggie puns and added some red bling. I tied a bow with doodlebug limeade twine.

Thanks for stopping by!

Crafty Hugs!
Sarah


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!