Saturday, February 16, 2013

Heart Warming Blog Hop





 Welcome to the "Heart Warming" Blog Hop! 

We're so Happy you could join us today! If you came from Robin S  then you are in the right place if not please start at Melanie's Blog we don't want you to miss any of the fun!





Hi Crafty Friends!
I am so happy to be part of another great hop. This hop is the "Heart Warming"! We were to make a project with Hearts on it. I love being part of a hop with such talented ladies.

You should have came from  Robin ! if not please head over to Melanie's blog  to start at the beginning.

Ok on to the card.
So here is my little cutie!


I used Create a Critter 2 for the little bee cut. I cut her out @ 3 ½”
The base of her is black glitter paper. The other layers are just randoms I had in my scrap file.

For the card I use a Kraft base that measures 4 by 5 ½”
Then I added a black glitter layer that is ¼” smaller than the base.
The heart layer is next and I cut it ½” smaller than the black. I then ran it through the swiss dots cuttle bug folder.




For the stamp I used a studio g stamp that said be mine so after stamping that I added an extra e.


I think it turned out so cute.

Next you should head over to Vanessa

Here is the line up in case you get lost along the way.

11 comments:

  1. What an adorable card!!! Love all the attention to detail!

    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! I soooo want that cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little bee!! Very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I LOVE the colors!!! Enjoyed being in the hop with you!

    ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, now with this being the 3rd card using that cart... I think I really want it,lol your card is so perfect I love ALL the details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorble! Thanks for sharing.

    afternoonscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is wonderful. Love the bumble bee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sarah, love the card, super cute, love that bee...
    Great hopping with you again. Hope you are doing well!
    Cheers,
    ClaireR

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah, what a darling little bee! Somehow I never noticed that on the cartridge! Love your card!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love you bee on the great layers. So Cute.. TFS>

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!