Thursday, February 10, 2011

Getting Cricky is having a give- a - way!

Kristal over @ Getting Cricky with k andrew is having a give a way!

She is an awesome girl! Go and check her blog out if you haven't already!


Here is here blog candy and post!

1400 Follower Blog Candy! Cricut Cartridge: Twinkle Toes


Okay girls! I'm a twinkling in my cowgirl boots! Do a little dance, get down tonight--woot woot! 1400 followers! Who in the world would believe that? Bribes really do work (bwhahahahh)
Okay you know the drill.....if you do any of these, I would certainly appreciate it!

1. Be a Follower (PLEASE pretty please)
2. Post my badge on your blog
3. Tweet it or Facebook it
4. Leave me a comment telling me one thing that makes you TWINKLE!!! (I said twinkle as in shine, not tinkle--hahahah)
5. Subscribe to my youtube if you don't already
6. Share my blog candy on your blog


Dont wait! go check her out!
Hugs 
Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!