Monday, February 28, 2011

man's birthday

Hi Everyone!
I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend! I know that I did. On Friday a guy that my husband works with had a birthday and I had forgotten to make him a card the night before so I quickly threw together a card for him and I think that it turned out great.




I used my SCAL 2 software to cut the  car which is from scrapping table, which I won from K Andrew.I added some homemade "glimmer mist" to the car.  I printed up the sentiment on my computer and added a star eyelet.
When he opened the envelope he was so surprised that I had taken the time to make him a card, he said it was the nicest thing someone had done for him in a long time.  It made me feel so great to know that I had made his day! I think that is what card making and crafting is all about. Seeing the joy of people when I give them something made from the heart.

From my heart to yours!
~Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!