Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tag shaped Valentines card!

Hi Everyone!

I hope that you all had a wonderful Valentine’s Day! I had a wonderful afternoon with my hubby. This is the card that I made my husband. A Tag shaped According card!
I use rub on adheasve lettering for the glitter and the ribbon is from michaels
I got the idea from a book that he bought me called” 100 Great ways to make cards” by Shirley Toogood.
One side of the card! Layed out flat, I added a picture of us, chalked the edges!

The card standing

The other side of the card! I added the middle section to include a written message!



Here’s the HOW TO!
6 by 3 ½ CS (for template)
Solid CS
Patterned paper

To make Template:
·      Measure  1 inch down from the top and make a mark on both sides
·      Measure 1” across and mark on both sides
·      Connect the lines on both sides to make a tag shape

Once you have the template, place on CS and trace making sure that the edges touch.
Cut out and decorate, as you desire!
Save the template to use for another card!

Thanks for viewing!

5 comments:

  1. These are ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, I bet your hubby loved it :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute. I noticed you commented on my post about the glimmer mist. There are a ton of blogs showing recipes, and youtube has a ton of videos. That is where I found out how to make it. Hmmmm maybe I should do my first tutorial (won't be on video though lol).
    Hugs,
    Melissa D
    mkds312@hotmail.com
    www.sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! What a unique little mini book :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!