Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Monday!!!!

Hi All! 
 I cant believe how fast the weekend went. Wow. Just too fast. I hope that you all had a great weekend and enjoyed spending time with your families and maybe got some crafting in.  
I spent most of Saturday "Deep Cleaning" on the living room and the bathroom. 




   Then Sunday we went to church and it was a wonderful service about getting connected with God. The basis is you have to be quiet sometimes and quit talking so that you can hear him.  The preacher said it was like that one person that you are always on the phone with that you can never get a word in edge wise. Well if you are always talking How can God tell you what he needs you to hear.  He also told of how David didn't just give the task of defeating Goliath to someone else, he listened and took the opportunity that was presented before him. 
Don't put off what God wants you to do until another time because he will only ask you for so long. Then you have missed the wonderful chance to do His Will.
I thought that it was a wonderful service and a great message. 


  I have been feeling like God wanted me to use my cards in some way that would bring Glory to him, I don't know about other parts of the country and how or what their churches may do but in the South we send cards out to the members of the church on their Birthdays, Anniversaries and Get well card and Encouragements. The Church that I attend is only 1yr old and they didn't have anyone, and guess who God told to do it! ME!!!! I am super excited that I can combine the things that I love to bring Glory to God!!!!!  


I hope that you all have a wonderful week! I have a couple of cards for challenges but I am going to give them their own post. 


What ever you do today, take the time to be quiet and listen to God.  If you Don't know the Lord Jesus as your Savior then please Ask him to come into your heart and forgive you of you sins. If you need help with this I would be more than happy to help. Just drop me a line. 


Hugs!!!
Sarah


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!