Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Balloon Day Card






Hi Crafters!
 Its design team day again over at My Cricut Craft Room. Our theme today was balloons around the world. 
I used everyday pop up cards cricut cartridge and My Minds Eye  Away we go 6x6 paper pad

Here's my card and then I will tell ya what I did. 


On pg 39 of Everyday pop up cards. I cut the balloon at 3 1/2. 

after assembling the balloon I added 2 pearl as the banner holder. 
I used my versamark pen to add some lines to the basket. I used weathered wood to ink around the balloon. 
  



For the rolling hills I cut some green paper and inked with Tim Holtz ink in peeled paint, forest moss and shabby shutters. I also used my Versamarker to add some sprigs to the grass to add some texture.
I then popped up the top hill using foam tape. 




Next I stamped the "thinking of you" in Memento London fog ink. The stamp set is from close to my heart.

I popped up the balloon with some more foam tape.


Here is my finished card. I just love it.

So what do you think?  I hope that you enjoyed my post as much as I loved making this card. 
Please visit My Cricut Craft Room to see what my other design team sisters have made for you today. 

Crafty Hugs 
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Super cute!
    Miranda :)
    MCCR DT Sister
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Sarah!! I love that balloon and the pretty papers you used! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Your hills look so peacedul and that basket is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!