Thursday, October 11, 2012

Roaring Birthday Lion Card

Hi Crafty Pals!

I have a cute card to show you today. I am trying to get some birthday cards stocked up so I made six of these cute cards.

Here's my cards and then I will tell you about them!


The base is a standard A2 card.
The layers are then a 1/4" in smaller.

I used the Happy Birthday cuttlebug folder on the top layer of each of the cards. I then used distress ink on 5 of them. The colors are crushed concord(purple) Shabby shutter (green)

For the red on I inked my folder with the red ink. and then ran it through the machine. I thought it was cute but it was a little splotchy so I only did one.



For the lion I used Birthday bash Cricut cartridge. He is on page 44 and I cut him at 3 1/2"

I wrapped twine around the layer 3 times and then added a button.
For the sentiment I stamped on white paper with Pink by design stamps and  then cut a v shape on the end to finish off the card.


Thanks for stopping by!

Crafty Hugs
Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!