Monday, October 15, 2012

Letter P with My Cricut Craft room



Hi Crafters! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Today the design team made project with the letter P.

I chose to use the Preserves Cricut cartridge to create my card.


Card Base  5 1/2 by 4 1/4 in craft cardstock
white layer  is 1/8" smaller.
Red diamond paper 5 1/4 by 4
checked paper 5 1/2 by 2
green paper punched with recollection punch (sorry dont have a name)

For My cut I used the Preserves Cricut cartridge. pg 53 It is on row 3 button 9. cut at 3 1/2"

I embossed the strawberry with the swiss dots cuttle bug folder.  I then went over it lightly with Tim holtz Antique linen to make the seeds pop more.



For the ribbon I used the Antique Linen ink to dye it. I then did the loop and glue to make the ruffled ribbon.

The stamp is from My Pink Stamper fruit and veggie puns.


after I assembled the card I added stickles to the flower on the berry. 


oh Those curly green pieces were made from wrapping strips of paper around my paper piercer. Then I attached them under the leaves.


 Here's My card again.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will go over to My Cricut Craft Room to see what my other design team sisters have made for you today.

3 comments:

  1. Sarah, this card is fabulous!! I just love the pleated ribbon and the curled papers strips.
    Kathy
    My Cricut Craft Room Design Team
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah this is so great. I also love the green "vines". Super job. TFS, Mary M
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah! I just love that strawberry! The ribbon and the vines make it just PERFECT! (for letter P!!)
    Hugs,
    Teresa
    MCCR DT sis <3

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!