Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Card Creating Tuesday and sketch Challenge



Hello Ladies!


Hope you are all having a great week so far. Its that time again for another card creating Tuesday and a sketch challenge. 


Here is the sketch for this week. 



Here is my card and then I will tell you all about it. 






My cut is from A Child's Year pg 45 cut @ 3.75 
I used black glitter paper for the top layer and red foil for the shadow.
I added some golden rod stickles to the star on the flag. 




My card base is 5 by 7 which I inked and rounded the corners.
The star paper is from Hobby lobby in the loose papers. I cut the blue one at 4 3/4 x 6 3/4
The white star paper was cut at 4 1/4 by 6 1/4
I used barn door tim holtz ink around the pages. 

I wrapped the layers with blue red and white twine and added a tag. 
The stamp is from close to my heart. 


Here is a close up of the foil layer and glitter paper 




Thanks for stopping by. I hope that you will join us in the sketch challenge. Please go and visit My Cricut Craft room to see what my Design team sisters have made for this challenge.

Crafty Hugs 
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Great card Sarah. Love the glitter and foil paper.
    Kathy
    My Cricut Craft Room Design Team
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card- love the way it looks with the use of the glitter paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sarah!!! I love it!!
    mccr dt sis Shelley :)
    shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!