Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Cookie Box!

Hello Crafty Friends!

I just wanted to share a cookie box that I made with sweet tooth boxes for the bakery challenge over at Bitten by the bug 2

I wanted to create a cute little box for this challenge.

here is my cookie box. I love that it looks like a little store.

I used the cut on pg 40 of sweet tooth boxes and I cut it at 10 1/2
It was very easy to assemble. I wanted to add more dimension to the roof so I used my deco scallop punch from ek success and created a roof. i add some homemade glimmer mist to the roof for sparkle.

For the windows I added acetate so that the cookies wouldn't fall out.

for the flowers and the grass I added some inking and stickles.

I really enjoyed making this box and I plan on making more to take sweets and treats to the elderly and for people who have had surgery or a baby with my church group. We cook for people who may not be able to cook for themselves at the time.

Thanks for taking time to stop by my blog.
again I am entering this in the Bitten by the bug 2

Crafty hugs
Sarah

20 comments:

  1. Now that is very creative! What a pretty little house (cookie box). Fantastic job! TFS and playing along with us at BBTB2 in this weeks challenge :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah that is just the sweetest cookie box, I love that cart, thanks for playing with us at BBTB2, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling cookie box..Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 bakery challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that turned out so so sweet! thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so darling! I just love your pretty solors and all the cute little details. Love that roof too! Thanks for sharing your creativity at BBTB2.

    -Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cookie box! It is co cute. I love that you cook for people who can't cook, and I think this box will certainly cheer up someone and make their day with cookies added in it. Thanks for joining the bakery challenge at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable. I would love to get cookies in this box. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! this is fantastic! Thanks for linking up at www.Melodylanedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable. I haven't tried to conquer that box yet, but it sure turned out cute. Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I need to break down and make me one! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that is the cutest thing. I love every little detail. You did an awesome job with this challenge. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful cookie box Sarah.So very pretty.Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 .
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just adorable!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable little box. Love that it looks like a little store. Great idea to use the acetate on the windows. Thanks for creating with us at BBTB2 for the Bakery challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute bakery box... and nice play on the bakery challenge - making a bakery!! I love the bright colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi sarah i just love your bakery box! great detail thanks for sharing with us at bbtb2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a sweet box..a bakery store.... perfect idea.


    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this is adorable! I love how you added the border punch patterns to the roof. Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2 and I'm sure that the people receiving food and sweets in these gorgeous boxes will feel very special.
    Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh this is adorable! I love how you added the border punch patterns to the roof. Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2 and I'm sure that the people receiving food and sweets in these gorgeous boxes will feel very special.
    Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great job on the cookie box! It is so adorable and I am sure it will brightens someone's day! Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!