Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Graduation card

Hi crafters! 


Today I have a card to share with you all. 

Here's my card and then I will tell you what I did




Everyday pop up cards cartridge Pg 43 cut @ 3" 


Card base: black cardstock in standard size card
gold foil( America Crafts paper) cut at 5 1/4 x 4
White cut @ 5x3 3/4
stamp from Close to my heart ( Say it in style)
embossed with Martha Stewart antique gold embossing powder


I add a gold brad to the top.


I popped up the cap on foam dots. 






I think that it turned out great. 
Thanks for stopping by. 


Crafty Hugs 
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Love your card!

    -Brittney
    www.brittneyscricutcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card Sarah. I hope you are being pampered and well taken care of as you recover!!
    Teresa
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!