Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Would You Ever guess Wednesday?!?





Hello Everyone! Its would you every guess wednesday again and today we were to use the tag feature. Well I miss understood that a little and I made a bookmark from a tag. 

I used the Plantin School book cartridge and Kate's abc to make a bookmark.  Take a look and then I will tell you what I did!




What I did:
Plantin Schoolbook : italic feature key button 40 cut @ 2"  On Kraft card stock
Kate's ABC:  butterflies button 35 pg 65 cut@ 3" 
 I added some glitter to the wings of the butterfly
I used a marvy marker to create the little flight trails of the butterflies.
The stamp is from Fiskers Laugh with me quotes
white gel pen stitching.








Thanks for stopping by and checking out my creation. Please head over to My Cricut Craft Room to see what my other Design Team Sisters have made.


9 comments:

  1. Sarah,
    What a beautiful bookmark tag!! Love the butterflies and the sentiment is perfect!!
    Kathy
    My Cricut Craft Room Design Team
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute Sarah! LOve the butterflies and the colors

    MCCR Dt, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful just the same!! love the sentiment! creativity is awesome! my cricut craft room dt sis Doris
    http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic bookmark! Love the layers and sparkle!

    Thank you for swinging by my blog and leaving your kind message! The best part: I got to find your fun blog!!

    Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I some how did not see this post until now! Ohhh, how very much I agree with your sentiment! I love to laugh and feel it IS the best medicine! Most important to laugh everyday! Love your work always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Book Mark!! THe butterflies are beautiful love the colors

    MCCR DT Sis, Heather F.
    www.papercrafteranonymous.com
    www.iheartippity.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This tag is amazing! I LOVE the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It turned out great!! Christina

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bookmark!! It is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!