Sunday, May 20, 2012

Krafty Girls Challenge entry!

Hi Guys!
I created this flower card for the Krafty Girls Challenge. The challenge was to create a card with a face.

Take a look at my card and then I will give some info about it.


The flower is from the Bloom Cricut lite cartridge cut @ 2 1/2
I hand cut the stem and added stapled a strip of paper on for the leaves.
The face is from the sizzix faces stamps.

I used fiskers smile quotes stamp set and embossed it with lilac embossing powder.


Thanks for stopping by!
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card and such an adorable flower! Thanks so much for joining us at Krafty Girls!

    Stacey
    Krafty Girls DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the papers you used! Thanks for playing along at Krafty Girls! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your wonderful comments! Please leave me some love!